Monday, May 31, 2010

All grown up...













So this weekend my little brothers graduated from high school. Nolan and Sawyer are the youngest out of all of us. Everyone came into town, Grandpa and Grandpa Hemmer, Grandma Orr, Uncle Kenny, and even my cousin Calli whom I haven't seen in many years. The ceremony was Friday night, and before the valedictorian could even make his speech, it started to pour down rain. Luckily my Dad brought an umbrella and it made for a lovely memory.

After the rain passed, graduation continued and finally Nolan and Sawyer received their diplomas as honor graduates, and have now ended the Hemmer Kids highschool journey...the last ones to graduate. Now, we are on to the college graduates. Hopefully, myself and my oldest brother Jason will be graduating soon.

Nolan and Sawyer's graduation was really emotional for me, because they are my little brothers, they aren't supposed to grow up. They are going to Temple next year, which is in Philly, and I won't be able to see them as much. I am so proud of them.

1 comment: